Initial site consultation charge waived.
- Site analysis: This involves taking measurements of the site, soil analysis, site inventory and noting existing vegetation (2-4 hours).
- Design process: This may include more meetings, and involves the creation of a concept plan (15-30 hours).
- Client presentation – distilling the concept. The presentation will include a scaled layout plan (2-3 hours).
- Refining the design – Time here is dependent on feedback in the client meeting.
- Client presentation – Presentation of the master landscape plan, which includes measurements, materials to be used, planting schedule. This is the working drawing that can be used by clients for obtaining construction quotations.